- Expires 1 year from purchase date. No refunds or transfers
- Not valid for Workshops & Guest Instructors
Membership & Dance Class Packages
- No refunds on Class Cards or on any unused portion
- Class Packages are valid for one year from the date of purchase
- Class Packages cannot be shared and are non-transferable
- Complimentary practice time up to 30 minutes before and after class
- Workshop refund policy: If before the workshop starts, a student is unable to attend, Crystal Ballroom will either refund the amount minus a $10 administration fee or transfer the whole amount to the student’s account as store credit
- After the first class, there are no refunds unless there is a medical reason accompanied by a doctor’s note. A refund would be subject to the $10 administration fee and classes attended.
- Workshop drop-ins: Students may drop-in on the first day of the workshop or with permission of the instructor.
Open Practice Policy
- Practice fees are paid per 2-hour practice. Longer practice time may subject to additional fees.
- There is no entry for open practice after 6:30 PM, instead, Evening Dance rates will apply.
- Practice Floor is designated on our Weekly Practice Schedule.
- Please follow a counterclockwise direction on the floor if practicing progressive dances
- If dancers are practicing on a designated “Private Lesson Floor”, dancers must heed the following rules:
- Private Lessons have “right of way” on the floor
- Music from phone or speakers is not allowed on Private Lesson Floor
Policy for Minors
Crystal Ballroom offers Summer Dance camp to children ages 13 and up. Dancers under the age of 18 are required to get a parent or guardian signature. We recommend all visitors to our website or studio who are under the age of 18 to have a parent/guardian assist in communicating with us.