Years of experience
"Created by dancers, for dancers."
3 studio spaces
Our space is your space
We want you and our community to have the best experience with us, please read the guideline below before arriving at the studio.
- Please always check-in at the front desk upon arrival
- We ask dancers who arrive early and be considerate of ongoing activities at the studio. Please do not disturb other dancers, instructors, and group classes who are using the dance floor
- We ask dancers not to spectate other classes, practices, or social dances in the ballroom after their own dance activities
- If you bring food or drink to the ballroom, please clean up after yourselves
- While the ballroom does not have a strict dress code, casual wear is not recommended during classes, social dances, and practices
- Wear only non-marking, clean shoes and/or dance shoes. Heels with exposed metal shanks must have heel covers
- Portable or stationary video recording devices may be used as long as it does not hinder traffic, vision, access to music players or create discomfort for other instructors and students. Please make sure cameras are set up to the side of the ballroom in the seating area
Our Youth Competitive Program expands on the basic ideas of the movement class...
Private Lessons More info to come! Semi-Private Lessons More info to come!...
As many of you are at home without an outlet to dance, our team of Crystal...