Crystal Ballroom is the most spacious ballroom dance studio in Metro Vancouver that was created by dancers, for dancers. The ballroom features state of the art music systems, ventilation and over 5,000 square feet of beautifully sprung maple wood floor.
We want you and our community to have the best experience with us, please read the guideline below before arriving at the studio.
- All dancers must check-in at the front desk before you use the dance floor
- We ask dancers who arrive early – whether for group lessons, social dance, or private lessons – be considerate of ongoing activities at the studio. Please do not disturb other dancers, instructors, and group classes who are using the dance floor
- Dancers should not loiter nor spectate other classes, practices, or social dances in the ballroom after their dance activities
- If you bring food or drink to the ballroom, please clean up after yourselves
- While the ballroom does not have a strict dress code, casual wear is not recommended during classes, social dances, and practices
- Outside shoes are not permitted on the dance floor – shoes must not be marking and dance shoes with metal shanks on heels must have heel covers
- Portable or stationary video recording devices may be used as long as it does not hinder traffic, vision, access to music players or create discomfort for other instructors and students. Please make sure cameras are set up to the side of the ballroom in the seating area
Check out our FAQ page for more information.